Online Parental Catechesis Workshop
Event date: 1 July 2021 via Zoom from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
It is an obligation for parents whose children are getting married and belonging to the Diocese of Sindhudurg to attend the catechesis on the parenting of married children
1. Make it known whether attending as a couple or single.
2. If one of the parents is suffering from any long-term illness, then dispensation should be obtained from the bishop or the Judicial Vicar, Fr Alex D'Mello.
3. If one or both parents are deceased please inform the Judicial Vicar in advance.
4. All the sessions are compulsory and will be conducted in Konkani.
5. Registration fees ₹500/- per person. (Only 50 seats available). Fees to be
paid on 28 June 2021 online. Admission with Registration only.
*For online payments, accounts details are below:
Name :Diocesan Family Commission
A/c No. :141010110008360
Branch : Sawantwadi
IFSC Code :BKID0001410
MICR Code :416013352
Bank :Bank of India
Please email soft copy of the proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Please follow the following Government prescribed protocol while attending the course:
7. The participants must put the mask during the sessions.
8. All the participants must keep social distancing.
9. At every entry in the conference hall, the participants must sanitize their hands with sanitizer, which will be placed outside the hall.
10. If necessary, thermal screening will be done in the morning.